- Work with the application development team to build robust back end systems including designing, developing, maintaining databases & microservices.
- Analyze and fix issues on application environment.
- Collaborate with front-end engineer to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Write & improvise upon existing code with attention paid to performance & scalability.
- Plan and document technical specification for features or system design.
- Build reusable code & libraries for future use.
- Have at least 3 years of engineering experience and are an exceptional individual contributor.
- Application Server (AWS/Azure), Relational Database experience and demonstrated abilities in Structured (MySQL/MariaDB) and Unstructured (No-SQL: MongoDB/GraphQL) data modeling is required.
- Experience in versioning tools such as: Git/SVN/Mercurial.
- Working experience with these following languages (frameworks) are advantageous: Laravel/Lumen, NodeJS, Java.
- Experience in integrations with APIs/Web Services.
- Experience with third party system like Payment Gateway, HRIS, Accounting System, etc. is a plus.
- Strong ability in Object Oriented Programming is a must.
- Strong ability in Reactive/Functional Programming is a plus.
- Understanding of MVC or modern frameworks design pattern.
- Strong problem solving & skills is a must.
- Team player and great collaborator, pay high attention to detail and able to work independently with minimum supervision.