• Ensure daily payments and transactions are processed timely
• Record Petty Cash and Bank Ledger transaction
• Bank reconciliations
• Contribute to implementing effective operational processes and procedures
• Ensure all the accounts and journal entries are recorded and comply with accounting standards, requirements on internal reporting and adhere to statutory and regulatory
• Prepare monthly and yearly financial statements
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records, etc as assigned
• Responsible for handling company's taxation (PPh, PPn/VAT, Faktur & E-Faktur, All SPT)
• Assist and support for tax audit
• Assist CEO to present financial reporting to Management
• Prepare the financial report for both Indonesia and Singapore entity
• Support the team in other functions as needed (adhoc task)
• Passionate people in startup industry
• At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably have tax certificate (Brevet A & B) or understand Tax Regulation
• Preferably specialised in Taxation, Accounting and Finance or equivalent.
• Understand and can create Financial Statement
• Attention to details, meticulous work, strong sense of responsibility, trustworthy, fast learner, integrated, strong teamwork skills, positive attitude, Proficient in MS Office software.