Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 144 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
- Support the CarouPay team in operations and business development aspects, with the objective of increasing CarouPay adoption in the marketplace. This includes:
- Planning & organising product sales of merchandise and evouchers for CarouPay marketing campaigns
- Deal-hunting - find gooding CarouPay deals to feature on Collections
- Fulfilling CarouPay orders - managing queries, deliveries and logistics for CarousellGiftStore
- Operating Carousell Coins store
- At least a diploma in business administration, marketing or related field
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Responsible, driven and a team player
- Bonus if you are a Carousell user
- Bonus if you have experience working in a startup environment before
- Candidate must be able to commit at least 3 months in this role.