As a Senior Software Engineer/Architect, you’ll own our Blockchain initiatives, research, design and development. This role champion the cause of building a closed-loop Blockchain network with Smart Contract based ledger solutions around Loyalty points and Rewards exchange.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Be a part of highly energetic team that is building industry-leading rewards and loyalty points exchange for enterprises and their customers.
- Lead the design and development of Points exchange ledger with dynamically customizable Smart Contracts on Blockchain framework.
- Implementation of security and data protection schemes, such as PKCS#11 and other PKI systems.
- Collaborate with other teams and management to help design the interoperability between Blockchain platform and other backend and frontend applications.
- Analyze and implement integrations between enterprise Identity Management, CRM, ERP and/or payment systems with Blockchain network.
- Design and build highly secured and scalable, multi-tenant Blockchain network for points exchange involving multiple nodes/peers.
- Build well-designed and automated tests for ledger solutions.
- Be a thought-leader with excellent communication skills and business acumen. Advice and present latest trends and solution architecture to clients and management.
Skills and Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 7+ years of experience as backend developer and at least 3 years of experience with Blockchain daemons such as Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum and/or Bitcoin
- Smart contracts or solidity experience on frameworks such as Hyperledger Fabric and/or Ethereum.
- Demonstrable proficiency in at least one or more of Java, Golang, Ruby, Node.
- Working knowledge of using NoSQL and Relational Databases such as LevelDB, CouchDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and/or MySql, including effective data modelling.
- Knowledge of computer security best practices, data security at rest and in transmission. Understanding of cryptography and digital signatures.
- Good understanding of asynchronous programming quirks and fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.