We’re looking for a Marketing Content Specialist with 3+ years of experience in content strategy and production to join our in-house marketing team. This role will develop, execute, and assess content in consultation with managers/directors. This role requires a high level of strategic thinking, attention to detail in writing world class content targeted at decision makers of large B2C enterprises.
A strong understanding of how to develop targeted content strategies for specific industry verticals and end-to-end development of product/marketing content for every stage of the B2B Buyer funnel from awareness, exploration, intent/decision making, purchase and advocacy is a pre-requisite.
- An excellent writer – You’re well versed in managing your writing style to suite the type of content you are developing – Thought leadership white papers, Blogs, Customer testimonials, Case studies, Social media to name a few.
- World Class – You’re well-versed in AP Style and your final drafts require minimal proofreading.
- Left and right-brained – You are highly-creative and is able to transcribe creativity pitches and angles into world class marketing content targeted at CXO and other decision makers.
- User-focused – You grasp the higher purpose of what millions of consumers expect from their large B2C enterprises such as Banks, Telcos, Insurers, Retail, etc
- Business savvy – You’ve developed successful content strategies. You understand how large B2Cs engage and incentivise their customers to cross-sell or up-sell. In other words, ‘you’ve been there, done that’ when it comes to marketing content.
- Tell stories – You’ll write editorial content and marketing copy to promote the Perx Cloud platform, and interview customers to tell the story of how they use our solution.
- Educate – You’ll help customers get the most out of Perx by creating purpose-built product marketing content.
- Own projects – You will provide content to support Perx’s email communications, social media channels, blog, website and in-app messaging.
- Content ideation – You’ll also pitch new story ideas and formats, create and manage production timelines, and will be measured on content marketing KPIs.
- Collaborate – You’ll work with the head of marketing to create content that helps the needs of sales, business development and product teams, and meet the needs of our core audience segments.
- You will support the head of marketing in seeking out opportunities to collaborate with external influencers and industry experts as a way to enhance the Perx’s brand and provide credible content to large B2C enterprises.
- Treat you like an adult – It’s all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll trust you to get work done and take a break when you need it.
- Give you what you need – We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you – You’ll be surrounded by people equally committed to moving marketing leads from the top of the funnel to the bottom of the funnel and ultimately the success of the company.