Homage is redefining in-home caregiving for our parents, grandparents, friends and loved ones. At the heart of Homage are the families and caregivers we work with and the technology we build transforms their lives and care delivery experience. Here, everyone works on exciting, meaningful projects. We move fast, have fun and help each other out.
We’re looking for people who are talented, thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals who share our values and passion for what we do. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire caring process. We are excited to be expanding our operations into Kuala Lumpur, from Singapore, and we're looking for strong team players, people who can work with a very diverse team (engineers, care operations, sales folks.) We’re proudly backed by a group of top local investors, including Golden Gate Ventures, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of care professionals with smart technology to provide on-demand home caregiving to seniors, allowing them to age at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches care recipients with qualified care professionals and schedules caregiving on an on-demand basis to provide recipients with home nursing care, assistance with daily activities and therapy services. Homage works with both private clients and public organizations to provide high quality care to seniors.
As a Supply Operations Manager, you will oversee and actively support in the management, engagement, recruitment and retention of the people at the heart of Homage – our Care Professionals. As we aim to deliver care of the highest standards as well as support the vocational progress and well-being of our Care Professionals, you need to be passionate about helping our caregivers succeed and have an eye for detail, streamlining workflows and working efficiently. You will have end-to-end responsibility for the logistics and systems put in place for proper due diligence and to ensure the quality of all Care Professionals recruited.
Due to the nature of the role, you will work closely with the wider Care Operations team (Care Advisors, Care Specialists etc.) as well as the Product and Engineering team in daily operational tasks. If working for one of the region's most exciting startups and making an impact on the lives of both our Care Professionals and customers sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
- Work closely with the Country Manager of Malaysia to facilitate the entire recruitment process, from shortlisting Care Professional applicants to conducting interviews and on-boarding sessions
- Execute and help improve the proper preparation, conduct and follow-up for the interview and on-boarding stages of the Care Professional acquisition process
- Develop and build rapport with Care Professionals, providing a listening ear and adding a human touch to enhance their experience with Homage
- Engage existing Care Professionals on improving caregiving skills and capabilities, including an increase in adoption of Homage’s online training programmes
- Communicate effectively to promptly resolve issues faced by new applicants and/or existing Care Professionals
- Support in the implementation of software applications to streamline and make Supply Operations scaleable and effective
- Conduct Care Professional success measures through the execution of a formal appreciation & rewards programme
- Gather and analyse Care Professional feedback for insights to support ongoing efforts to improve Care Professional success campaigns
- Support engagement with Homage’s care partner organisations and attend recruitment events/drives
- Work closely with other teams, especially Care Operations, to strengthen and innovate upon existing supply workflows and protocols
- Provide support on other supply or operations-related tasks where necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in people operations or human resources, preferably in a technology startup or services-based setting
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment; Prior experience recruiting for the healthcare, hospitality or technology-driven industries preferred
- Degree in Business or other related fields of study (or relevant work experience in-lieu)
- Ability to multi-task, creatively solve problems and think on your feet
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proficient and comfortable with adopting technology and software tools (Microsoft Office, web/mobile applications etc.)
In other words,
- You are highly-motivated and want to create huge impact in a fast-growing startup
- You are an enthusiastic team player with a pro-active attitude
- You are a stickler for excellence and possess a keen eye for detail