Do you want to begin your career in SaaS sales but have no idea where to start? Are you a recent grad who has a side hustle that you are passionate about, or have always wanted to start your own business? At TradeGecko we solve problems for commerce brand owners all over the world, and we are looking for people whose hustle matches that of our customers.
This position is intended for people who want to learn how to be the best at getting better. Our 8 month learning platform is an entry level opportunity to become the subject matter expert on our Customer, Company and the culture of selling. This role will give you front line exposure to B2B and eCommerce entrepreneurs building the businesses of their dreams.
Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management SaaS platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
Our team of Geckos started in our HQ in Singapore almost 6 years ago. Since then we have made exciting investments at building our global brand in Philippines and Toronto, and currently reside in Alabang area in our Philippines office.
We are looking for problem solvers with a unique spark who get excited about technology, commerce and learning the basic framework to relationship building. In order to succeed in this role you will need to be tenacious, tech savvy, and have a thirst for knowledge as you will need to learn a great deal about the world of commerce in order to be effective.
- Making outbound dials to commerce brand owners, B2B distributors and other entrepreneurs
- Did we mention you will be cold calling everyday!
- Learning how to use SalesForce
- Certification Testing on vertical & customer profile (know thy customer)!
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified leads
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email
- You will be learning how to researching accounts and overcoming prospect objections
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion
- Positive contribution to company culture, "make ideas better"
In this position you’ll learn:
- Fundamental sales skills
- The importance of inventory management for e-commerce, wholesale, and retail product businesses
- How a SaaS business works
- A best-in-class sales process
- The growth, successes and challenges first-hand of fast-paced developing company
- Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars)
- Salesforce (SFDC)