At TradeGecko we solve problems for commerce brand owners all over the world, and we are looking for people whose hustle matches that of our customers. Our team of Geckos started in our HQ in Singapore almost 7 years ago. Since then we have made exciting investments to build our global brand in Toronto, and currently reside in the King and Spadina area.
We are looking for problem solvers with a unique spark who get excited about technology, commerce and problem solving. In order to succeed in this role you will need to be data driven, tenacious, tech savvy, and have the innate curiosity to dig deep into the numbers.
Role: We’re looking for a highly personable, driven and resourceful Marketing Operations Analyst to create and implement robust reporting and analytics for our Marketing team. We need someone who understands the importance of lead and contact generation, as our pipeline’s success is pivotal to our growth. As a Marketing Operations Analyst, you will be working with an amazing cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment where communication and collaboration are always instilled. We need our Marketing Operations Analyst to be our subject matter expert for all marketing data and numbers to understand the entire Sales & Marketing funnel. Your talents in predicting insights will shine in this position as high-quality results bring high payoff. If you feel a natural confidence in your abilities and the concepts of working as a Marketing Operations Analyst excite you apply now!
This is what you will be doing:
- Create and support digital marketing, social media marketing, data analytics, and business analytics
- Support the Marketing team with reporting and data analysis (will also work closely with the Sales, Partnerships and Customer Success teams)
- Create, run and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to help manage the business and identify trends and opportunities
- Assist with modeling (i.e. forecasting, capacity planning, productivity, costing, etc.)
- Maintain efficient QA processes to ensure the accuracy and quality of data
- Prepare and deliver presentations, reports, or memos for internal stakeholders
- Run ad hoc analysis to understand full Sales & Marketing funnel and provide insight to optimization areas and growth opportunities
- Collaborate with other functional departments on key company initiatives
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multinational, multi-talented group of marketers, sales people, engineers, designers
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast growing, dynamic, global company
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together
- Competitive salary
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!