Carro is Singapore’s largest online car marketplace; an all-in-one automotive marketplace, solutions and service provider that aims to guide and take care of users throughout the car ownership journey by providing an information-rich, convenient and value-added experience. Check us out at Carro.sg!
Carro started out as a user-friendly direct-seller-to-buyer used online car marketplace that provides services like free inspection, warranty and paperwork. However, we are constantly evolving and have expanded our repertoire to include after-sales services (workshops and roadside assistance), auto-financing and a comprehensive online showroom for new cars.
To be the marketplace of choice for all automotive needs, providing customers with trustworthy alternatives for improving mobility. We'll catalyse change in the automotive ecosystem by driving higher standards, reshaping the industry with our solutions and empowering everybody with the experience they deserve.
To lead the automotive and mobility solutions market by providing a better experience, democratising information and advancing the automotive industry.
Life at Carro:
Headquartered in Singapore, working at Carro is fast-paced and exciting, with plenty of opportunities to express your skills and talents. The team is filled with caring, proactive go-getters who are always looking for new ways to push the industry forward.
That’s not all, we also make sure everyone here is well taken care of with an abundant and plentiful stock of food and drink in our pantry.
Carro’s company culture is driven by our values of ‘Trust’ and ‘Care’ towards our customers while always challenging ourselves and the industry by leading change through constant learning, refining and evolving.
Watch the short video here (https://carro.sg/team) to catch a glimpse of life at Carro!
Looking for an efficient & organized HR professional with good knowledge & experience of Singapore employment legislation & processes (including EP/WP/SP) to assist the busy HR team with daily HR operations in a timely, accurate fashion that ensures the HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
- Manage & execute daily HR operations & prepare HR documents (e.g. work passes (EP/SP/SP) applications, prepare contracts, send new hire guides, set up & close accounts, exit processes
- Collect, Organize, prepare & update personnel records & databases on Google Drive & hardcopy
- Provide accurate advice and answers to employees queries about employment/HR-related issues, rules, regulations (e.g. issues about work pass process/ NS pay/ child-care leave)
- Work with HR team, management & employees to improve HR processes & policies
- Assist with any other HR/ Admin matters when needed (let us know your areas of interests so we can expose you in those areas too:))
- Good knowledge of SIngapore employment legislations, processes & schemes (e.g. contracts, employment act, work passes, leaves, NS makeup pay, )
- Experience applying for work passes (e.g. EP/ SP/ WP) & giving sound advice on HR-related issues, rules, regulations (e.g. issues about work pass process/ NS pay/ child-care leave)
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail & work ethic
- Resourceful & adaptable (things are constantly changing as we find better ways to do thing, so you have to embrace change!)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience/ knowledge of payroll process/ GST/ CPF is advantageous