Looking for a passionate individual who is experienced and knowledgeable in the field of roadside services, to manage and create an aftersales ecosystem of services for the used car market. This includes: knowledge management, communications, strategy development and operational execution to provide a great experience and journey for our customers. The successful candidate for this position will need to demonstrate a combination of exceptional leadership skills, strong business acumen and strategic vision and business imperatives into practical, challenging, and attainable performance goals. Strong analytical skills and superior results orientation are mandatory.
Adopting a proactive role in guiding your team (internal and external partners), you will make sure that your team is able to reach their goals. You will inspire them to develop to the next level.
You will challenge both your team and yourself to create innovative and scalable solutions that will minimize risks and maintain the highest standards for the customer and the business.
Attend, manage and maintain existing roadside assistance service platform, including 24/7 hotline
Maintain partners relationships, new partners acquisitions and training
Provide daily direction and communication to partners so that customer service requests are answered in a timely and efficient manner
Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting and implementing methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers; aligned the team with Company goals
Inform and assist the Company with business needs to scale the team, service provider network, service offerings and resources to increasing service request volumes
Achieve company goals for a continuous high level of customer satisfaction targets
Participate in or lead projects as and when needed
Align with internal teams to effectively perform in respective roles and responsibilities
Keep up to date of best practices and opportunities for improvements with local partners
Drive understanding and ensure adherence to our program's function and processes
Guide, influence, and directs the involvement of stakeholders
Ensure service provider network is aligned with Company’s service standard and commitment to excellence
Partner in development of training content to ensure that our service providers are knowledgeable and skilled in servicing our products
Ensure partners have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs
Ensure the infrastructure to support the growth and development of a network of third party businesses
- Proven success in the field of Roadside Assistance Services; good understanding of roadside business landscape, numbers and service costs
- Strong project management and organizational skills, operational excellence
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure and rigor into organizational decision-making in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience with B2B relationship management
- Strong leadership & People Development skills: 100% committed to the success of the team, actively involved in the growth of team members (internal and external partners).
- Customer Focused with strong B2B relationship management skills: You will actively monitor customer service trends and enable relationships with service partners to manage this fragile customer experience.
- Strong Business Acumen, Strategic, analytical, results- orientated
- Strong communicator who can communicate both effectively and professionally on all levels; including ability to communicate in a way that encourages team members to go the extra mile and in a way that a good team environment is guaranteed.
- Strong analytical skills to review reporting from disparate data sources across a variety of operational functions to determine and resolve potential issues.
- Policy/procedure writing experience and process implementation are strongly preferred
- Highly Flexible and adaptable: to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization (The responsibilities of this position may change over time)
Only applications received here will be considered: