Launched in June 2015, Carro is Singapore’s largest online car marketplace. We make selling and buying cars between direct owners and sellers a breeze. Our mission is to promote transparency, trust & convenience to both the buyer & seller in the car purchase experience. A marketplace only thrives when both the seller and buyer gains. Hence, our vision is to become the car marketplace of choice around the region.
Carro (a.k.a. Car Hero) helps facilitate and guide people through the entire purchase lifecycle (including transfers, car loans, insurance process, car workshops, accessories). Our rabbit hole is located somewhere near Bishan, in a beautiful, open-concept office.
We have a transparent, fast-paced work environment and highly value hard work and integrity.
Interested in finding out more? Well, check out our video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eamBzbxsepk & our website https://carro.sg/
Why join Carro?
Joining Carro allows you to contribute to a disruptive, fast- growing startup that is helping customers get the best value throughout their entire car buying/ selling journey. We regularly roll out new initiatives to fulfill our mission of providing transparency, trust and convenience to both the car buyer and seller. Carro not only cares and values their customers, but also their employees (e.g. team lunches, recognition, access to a well-stocked pantry, a blazing fast internet!)
As a member of Carro, you can expect to be immersed in a positive, dynamic team filled with other young and energetic individuals. We have a transparent, fast-paced work environment and highly value hard work and integrity.
- Design, build, develop, improve test and deploy high-quality backend features, systems
- Troubleshoot bugs and issues
Who would succeed in this role? Someone who is..
- Skilled in PHP; some experience with the Laravel framework or related PHP frameworks.
- Hands-on experience developing application(s)
- Strong communication skills, team player, positive learning attitude,
- Able & enjoys working fast under tight deadlines (we have a lot of exciting stuff to build)!
- Comfortable with ambiguity, highly adaptable (we are always finding better ways to do things!)
*fresh grads with right attitude are welcome to apply.
What's in for you?
- Be part of a close-knit, friendly, fun team who works hard & plays hard together
- Be supervised by amazingly nurturing, talented & friendly senior engineers
- Lots to do= lots of learning!
- Gain first-hand insights into the startup world
- Immerse yourself in a positive, dynamic team filled with other young and energetic unicorns.
- Access to a well-stocked pantry !