Carro is Singapore’s largest online car marketplace; an all-in-one automotive marketplace, solutions and service provider that aims to guide and take care of users throughout the car ownership journey by providing an information-rich, convenient and value-added experience. Check us out at Carro.sg!
Carro started out as a user-friendly direct-seller-to-buyer used online car marketplace that provides services like free inspection, warranty and paperwork. However, we didn't stop there. In order to make the automotive industry even better for all, we are constantly evolving and have expanded our repertoire to include after-sales services (workshops and roadside assistance), auto-financing and a comprehensive online showroom for new cars.
To be the marketplace of choice for all automotive needs, providing customers with trustworthy alternatives for improving mobility. We'll catalyse change in the automotive ecosystem by driving higher standards, reshaping the industry with our solutions and empowering everybody with the experience they deserve.
To lead the automotive and mobility solutions market by providing a better experience, democratising information and advancing the automotive industry.
Why join Carro? / Life at Carro:
Headquartered in Singapore, working at Carro is fast-paced and exciting, with plenty of opportunities to express your skills and talents. The team is filled with driven, proactive go-getters who are always looking for new ways to push the industry forward.
As a member of the Carro family, you will contribute to a disruptive, fast-growing regional startup that uses technology to help customers get the best value throughout their entire car buying/ selling journey. We regularly roll out new initiatives to fulfil our mission of providing transparency, trust and convenience to both the car buyer and seller. Carro cares and values their customers like friends, and treat their employees as family.
You will be immersed in a positive, dynamic, open environment filled with other caring, supportive teammates who work and play hard together. We constantly challenge ourselves and the industry by leading change through constant learning, refining and evolving.
Watch the short video here (https://carro.sg/team) to catch a glimpse of life at Carro!
Looking for a talented UI/UX Designer with at least 2 years of relevant experience to design and improve new and existing features on all our platforms and to take charge of our product experience across the entire ecosystem.
- Produce high fidelity designs for products
- Develop well thought-out user experience flows
- Produce wireframes and mockups, as well as build interactive prototypes to test ideas and communicate them
- Collaborate with product managers, other designers, and engineers to develop from concept to production
- At least 2 years of relevant UI/UX development experience
- Designed at least 1 original product (advantageous)
- Solid understanding of UI/UX flow
- Strong communication skills, team player, positive learning attitude
- Strong visual design skills
- Experience in Sketch, Adobe CS and relevant prototyping and wireframing tools (advantageous)