Mobile Engineer (Android) at Go-jek
South Jakarta, ID
- Graduated with a Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or any related areas.
- More than 4 years in building a robust application using JAVA (for Android Dev).
- Outstanding knowledge of GIT and scrum methodology.
- Good communication skill.
- Fluent in English, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for collaboration with designers, product managers, QA engineers, and other product engineers.
- Research, design, test, deploy and maintain high-performance Android applications which will be used by GO-JEK's customer, GO-JEK's partners.
- Give advice and coaching fellow product engineer.
- Analyze and maintain product features defined by the product manager.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Oversee the writing program code and ensure the usability and stability of the app.
- Debugging and root cause analysis.