District Marketing Manager - Kalimantan, Sulawesi & East Indonesia at Go-jek
- Min. Bachelor degree in Marketing Management or Business (preferable) from reputable university (local or overseas).
- Min. 5 years of working experience in Marketing.
- Having solid experience in handling ATL (above the line) and BTL (below the line) Marketing
- Good understanding of local knowledge.
- Willing to be relocated all across Kalimantan, Sulawesi & East Indonesia.
- Ability to adapt to change easily, show flexibility, prioritisation, organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with demonstrated interpersonal flexibility and strong team management skills.
- Will be responsible in ensuring one of the product’s branding are created accordingly through activation in the respective area in order to create a customer awareness.
- Responsible for planning, controlling, and coordinating marketing process in those areas to achieve its targets effectively.
- Ensuring a proper process for brand activation.
- Ensuring the marketing operations are conducted properly.
- Conducting customer satisfaction survey to be able to achieve its targets.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers and partners in the respective areas.
- Marketing process improvement to reach maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Evaluate and possess knowledge of competitive trends, market dynamics, forecasting for the respective area. To gather intelligence and insights to formulate and improve marketing strategy and plans.