Homage is redefining in-home caregiving for our parents, grandparents, friends and loved ones. At the heart of Homage are the families and caregivers we work with and the technology we build transforms their lives and care delivery experience. Here, everyone works on exciting, meaningful projects. We move fast, have fun and help each other out.
We’re looking for people who are talented, thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals who share our values and passion for what we do. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire caring process. We're looking for strong team players, people who can work with a very diverse team (engineers, care operations, sales folks.) We’re proudly backed by a group of top local investors, including Golden Gate Ventures, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of care professionals with smart technology to provide on-demand home caregiving to seniors, allowing them to age at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches care recipients with qualified care professionals and schedules caregiving on an on-demand basis to provide recipients with home nursing care, assistance with daily activities and therapy services. Homage works with both private clients and public organizations to provide high quality care to seniors.
As a Supply Operations Intern, you will actively support the management, engagement, recruitment and retention of the people at the heart of Homage – our Care Professionals. As we aim to deliver care of the highest standards as well as support the vocational progress and well-being of our Care Professionals, you need to be passionate about helping our caregivers succeed and have an eye for detail, streamlining workflows and working efficiently.
If working for one of Singapore’s most exciting startups and making an impact on the lives of both our Care Professionals and customers sounds like your dream job, we would love to hear from you!
- Support the Supply Lead in the entire recruitment process, including but not limited to the preparation and coordination of interview and onboarding sessions for shortlisted Care Professional applicants, and any follow-up
- Develop and build rapport with Care Professionals, providing a listening ear and adding a human touch to enhance their experience with Homage
- Communicate effectively to promptly resolve issues faced by new applicants and/or existing Care Professionals
- Drive community events to engage, share key announcements and gather feedback for insights from Care Professionals
- Work closely with other teams, especially Care Operations, to strengthen and innovate upon existing supply workflows and protocols
- Provide support on other supply or operations-related tasks where necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Student in Business/Healthcare or other related field or equivalent practical experience
- Is impact and customer-centric, constantly strives to have our care recipient, care managers and care professionals’ interests at heart
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated excellence in problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management skills and is a highly organized and detail-oriented self starter
- Tech savviness and experience using web and mobile applications, email, excel, word documents and chat communication tools