The Sales Account Executive at Omise is responsible for driving Omise’s growth by building trusted relationships with prospective clients and converting them into happy Omise users. You’ll manage inbound leads and handle the full sales cycle through onboarding new users.
You are a proficient salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including CTO, COO, and CFO. You have experience working with small/medium businesses. You have a deep understanding of the customer journey and sales funnel. You can lead short, single stakeholder deals as well as complex multi-party sales in a highly consultative manner.
You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. Finally, you’ll develop scalable strategies and repeatable processes that enable us to amplify the number of new businesses joining Omise.
We’re looking for someone hungry, proactive, persistent and a great team member.
- Identify and proactively hunt for high-potential prospective users via outbound calls and inbound leads (for Omise Payment as well as OmiseGO blockchain use cases)
- Craft tailored (and not copy-paste) outreach messages with persistent follow-up
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for small/medium businesses, including hand-holding users through the onboarding process
- Maintain metrics to meet weekly targets, such as number of qualified leads and lead conversion rates.
- Manage and log activity in Pipedrive daily
- Develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with, and give feedback to, Product, Marketing and Customer Support teams to help boost Omise’s growth
- 3+ years of sales or prospecting experience, preferably at a technology company, with a demonstrated track record of top performance
- Ability to understand the Omise API and build great relationships with highly technical customers
- Ability to understand complex requirements and craft custom solutions
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities including comfort with basic modeling
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate and collaborate with team peers in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong interest in technology and e-Commerce businesses
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
- Proficiency in Pipedrive preferred.
- Fluency in Bahasa Melayu and Chinese
- Technical knowledge a plus.