Xendit provides payments infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other startups grow exponentially. We serve these services through world-class APIs and dashboard UI that simplifies payments.
We need a UI/UX person who cares deeply about learning how the customer works and can translate that into UI/UX that works for them. You will design, create and expand our products to meet our partners' requirements. You'll work with other engineers to build delightful products that people will use everyday. Because we're growing quickly you won't be working on small sub-features but be making important design decision that affect all our customers.
We're looking for people that have a strong interest in continuously improving how they build great products. You have to be comfortable with being compared to Silicon Valley standards with exquisite attention to detail on a modern technology stack. This will push you beyond your comfort zone which means you'll learn a tonne and build some of the best products Southeast Asia has seen.
- Speak to real customers about what they want
- Design our products
- Improve our interfaces with existing customers based on feedback
- Track how your creations are performing and iterate
- Any other graphic design work we need
What we care about
- You’re smart: Bachelors degree from a top university; fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ownership mentality: You think like a founder. You push forward independently in an ambiguous environment. You understand the big picture, own mistakes and think about what our customer wants, not whats easiest for you.
- Honey badger attitude: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…on time, on budget.
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions.