Xendit provides payments infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other startups grow exponentially. We serve these services through world-class APIs and dashboard UI that simplifies payments.
Backend engineers work on the business logic for all of that. As a backend engineer, you will design, create and expand our services to meet our partners' requirements. You'll work with other engineers to build delightful products that people will use everyday. Because we're growing quickly you won't be working on small sub-features but be making important design decision that affect all our customers.
We're looking for people that have a strong interest in continuously improving how they build great products. You have to be comfortable with being compared to Silicon Valley standards with exquisite attention to detail on a modern technology stack. This will push you beyond your comfort zone which means you'll learn a tonne and build some of the best products Southeast Asia has seen.
- Develop our payments products using node.js & PHP
- Improve our payment rails to ensure reliability and security
- Work with data team to provide insights into our customers’ behaviour
- You’re smart - Bachelors degree from a top university (Preferred) - Fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa
- Ownership mentality - You think like a founder - You push forward independently in an ambiguous environment - You understand the big picture, own mistakes and think about the next steps
- Honey badger attitude - You make ambitious goals - Then execute…on time, on budget.
- You’re like us - You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously