Letting the money flow
Xendit provides payments infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other startups grow exponentially. We serve these services through world-class APIs and dashboard UI that simplifies payments
The Financial Operations team is one of the most relied upon part of Xendit, the essential cog ensuring that our ‘lights are always on’ and keeping us fully functional. You will monitor the flow of money, detect payments, and make calls on reallocation of funds.
We are looking for someone who’s got what it takes to embrace everything thrown at them and solve it quickly. We need someone who’s used to dealing with numbers, and can pick up on anything that’s out of place by identifying the underlying patterns in our data. You’ll be able to learn and work fast, because with such high stakes, the speed and accuracy of your work has an immediate and critical impact on our customer success.
We are looking for people who are all about customer satisfaction - and you can hack taking the brunt of a tough customer as much as you can handle high pressure and wishing there was more time in a day. You’ll have a strong interest in continuously improving Xendit’s processes and products, and will make this happen by generating reports and doing analysis from day-to-day investigations.
You are looking for challenge, eager to be compared to Silicon Valley standards and have exquisite attention to detail. Most importantly, you aren’t afraid to get technical with our developers to really understand the root cause of an issue, and help problem solve to a solution, despite having no technical background. All of this will push you beyond your comfort zone - you'll learn a tonne. And you will be part of the Customer Success team providing the best customer service and contribute to building some of the best products Southeast Asia has seen.
If you can be accurate and detail-oriented under pressure, are always reliable, collaborative, and is someone that wants to offer our clients nothing less than a stellar experience, we want to hear from you. Bonus points for those who love challenging the status quo
- Supporting Xendit’s day-to-day financial operations to be on point, including moving money across Bank channels as needed, and detecting incoming/outcoming payments.
- Maintain relationship with Banks, including raising reports if anything goes wrong and handling other Bank-related inquiries
- Align with other various teams in the company to solve issues
You may be a good fit if you:
- Have the initiative to continually ask questions and look for answers
- Can understand technical concepts and be able to translate to a range of audiences (i.e. translate nerd to layman)
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems; you have a great analytical mindset
- Are ready and willing to be rostered on for nights and weekends - shift work doesn’t phase you
- Happily take on new projects which involve researching to quickly become a subject matter expert, and driving them to completion
- Are super detail oriented and can see patterns in data or notice when something is amiss
- Love multitasking
- Enjoy collaborating with your team, and individually contributing to get things done efficiently
- Always seeking to improve
- Responsive to issues and proactive in dealing with problems
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience in financial technology companies, or banks
- Prior experience in accounting, or similar fields