Love & support our customer’s through thick and thin
Xendit provides payments infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other startups grow exponentially. We serve these services through world-class APIs and dashboard UI that simplifies payments.
As a Customer Support Analyst, you will be in a fast-paced team that provides our customers with undivided attention and care. You will be ready to take on any issues or enquiries that our customer’s raise, work to prevent fires and sooth our customers frustrations. Every day you will solve different puzzles, so no day will be exactly the same. At Xendit we believe that our customers are the most important stakeholders - so this role is crucial to Xendit. You’ll surface important customer insights and feedback which will help us to continuously improve our products and build new ones! You will be in close coordination within the technical department, and be exposed to all the product teams and customers. Through all the intensity of Customer Success, you will be the expert of our customers. You will understand our customers’ pains,solve them, and get satisfaction from our customers’ compliments!
This is the tip of the spear and you represent the voice and ‘customer first’ values of our organisation. The role is high stakes, in which the speed and manner in which you communicate can determine our future, so you’ll be personally liable for our customer success.
We are looking for people who are all about customer satisfaction - and you can hack taking the brunt of a tough customer as much as you can handle high pressure and wishing there was more time in a day. You’ll have a strong interest in continuously improving Xendit’s processes and products, and will make this happen by generating reports and doing analysis from day-to-day investigations.
You are looking for challenge, eager to be compared to Silicon Valley standards and have exquisite attention to detail. Most importantly, you aren’t afraid to get technical with our developers to really understand the root cause of an issue, and help problem solve to a solution, despite having no technical background. All of this will push you beyond your comfort zone - you'll learn a tonne. And you will be part of the Customer Success team providing the best customer service and contribute in building some of the best products Southeast Asia has seen.
If you are a great communicator, collaborative, and a fast learner, that wants to offer our clients nothing less than a stellar experience, we want to hear from you. Bonus points for those who love challenging the status quo!
- Interact with customers through all of our channels (Whatsapp, Email, Intercom)
- Create and enhance our internal and external documentation
- Solve problems and fight fires (i.e. help damage control)
- Identify and initiate changes to help scale our operations
- Execute data analysis and generate reports
You may be a good fit if you:
- Love writing, and can do so quickly and clearly. All candidates must be highly proficient in English and Indonesian. Major bonus points if you are fluent in Mandarin!
- Can understand technical concepts and be able to translate to a range of audiences (i.e. translate nerd to layman)
- Empathise with users and quickly grasp the issues they’re facing - you fight FOR the customer, not WITH the customer
- Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems; you have a great analytical mindset
- Are ready and willing to be rostered on for nights and weekends - shift work doesn’t phase you
- Happily take on new projects which involve researching to quickly become a subject matter expert, and driving them to completion
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company
- Prior experience in a customer support or similar
- Can speak Mandarin