Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 80 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
We are looking for someone with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion to join our Autos Team as a Marketing Manager (B2B), spearheading in the development and relationship-building of key automotive accounts. Working closely with the sales team, you’ll be responsible for actively planning and managing innovative trade marketing campaigns and collaborations.
This role will be crucial to the Autos Team’s success as you’ll be the key ingredient in conceptualising and producing ammunition for the sales team to reach out to professional sellers in the Autos industry. The role is highly cross-functional, and offers the opportunity to apply a mix of business acumen and product marketing expertise in order to make a significant impact on our rapidly growing Autos category.
- Develop the trade marketing plan in support of the sales team in achieving annual revenue targets for both local and regional markets
- Develop and manage innovative trade marketing initiatives such as campaigns and promotions for the sales department with input from the sales team and keeping up to date with industry developments.
- Develop and maintain the trade marketing and communications strategy and promote Carousell’s suite of advertising product to key automotive accounts in tandem with the sales team
- Identify trade engagement opportunities and work with demand marketing team to deliver integrated marketing campaigns
- Manage a trade marketing budget in line with the calendar of activities
- Results driven and remain laser-focused on delivering on objectives
- Highly attuned to digital media, advertising and marketing
- Have a track record of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional partners in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills, can work collaboratively and independently, and have experience presenting to large groups and senior audiences
- An organised multi-tasker with an eye for detail in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- A self-starter and are willing take initiatives to effect change that will impact objectives
- Data-driven and can turn insights into actionable initiatives
- Passionate about how the company can positively impact the Autos industry
- Have strong organizational skills with ability to manage complex parallel project opportunities concurrently
- A Carousell user and/or familiar with using the Carousell app and its features (include your Carousell username in your application!)
- Minimum of 2 years of trade marketing experience at a digital media platform, premium publisher, or agency, with an understanding of digital advertising
- Highly interested in the Autos industry
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Having sound knowledge of advertising market trends, industry players, new technologies & emerging business models is a plus
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion to drive revenue and monetisation products