As a young and fast-expanding organisation, we are looking to hire a People Administrator to support our day to day operations of the Singapore office. Caring Deeply and Problem Solving is ingrained in Carousell culture and the People Administrator embodies that to the core. This role is integral to supporting our employees and aids in fostering a proactive, mission first, high performance culture.
We’re looking for an individual who is relentlessly resourceful, solves problems like a Jenga champion and loves every detail. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
- Perform administrative duties such as process domestic and international travel, accommodation, visa applications, expense reports.
- Assist and coordinate various internal offsite events/activities for the organization
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments/meeting room bookings
- Manage phone calls and correspondence
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Ad-hoc administrative duties as assigned
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Proficiency in Apple Macbook and all things Google
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask