Carousell is in search of a passionate and self motivated Head of Client Services, APAC to join our Business Development team in Singapore.
You will be managing all levels of client services managers & partnership managers and provide team development, ensuring consistent achievement of quarterly revenue goals.
- Provide effective team management and development, delivering consistent achievement against revenue goals
- Owning the Senior and C-Level relationships across existing and prospective clients, driving regular client meetings at different levels in the partner’s organization
- Effectively manage relationships with top advertisers, agencies, and partners across APAC
- Aggressively grow revenue and track retention of clients and/or agencies.
- Optimize accounts toward improved account performance for the client.
- Proactively identify and suggest new processes toward enhancing Carousell’s service.
- Encourage feedback from customers to further strengthen Carousell products and services.
- Representation of Carousell and public speaking at external conferences and events.
- Master’s level education preferred.
- At least 5 years’ proven experience in direct client relationships in online performance media (affiliate, emailing, search etc.)
- At least 2 years’ experience in people management
- Industry experience preferred (digital advertising, e-commerce, advertising technology etc.)
- Demonstrated track record of success in offering outstanding client management and innovation leading to revenue growth and customer retention.
- Strategic account planning and management experience.
- Ability to assess and resolve advertiser/agency issues encountered in the role and up-sell new products.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills. Must be proficient in formulas, vlookups and modelling.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of ad serving and ad ops would be an advantage.
- Additional APAC language fluency preferred (Mandarin or Bahasa) as the successful candidate will be interacting with APAC clients