Carousell is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps. Since our launch in May 2012, we’ve expanded into 19 major cities with over 100 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, we are mission-oriented; we want to build products that make it easy for anyone to sell and inspire them to fill their lives with more meaningful things.
As a young and fast-expanding organisation, we are looking to hire our Client Services Manager to provide top level strategic client services, as well as to ensure retention & satisfaction.
- Provide top level strategic client services to advertisers in APAC to ensure retention and client satisfaction
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with clients establishing as trusted consultant at all levels
- Advise on client’s digital strategy and educate advertisers on Carousell ad platform across channels and devices
- Optimize accounts to improve performance for the advertiser and action growth opportunities to maximize revenue
- Aggressively grow revenue and track retention of clients and/or agencies, negotiating additional budgets along with upselling new Carousell products
- Analyze a wide range of Brand & performance metrics and KPI’s to identify personalized solutions on a client level and make sure client goals are reached
- Create personalized decks and presentations to drive quarterly review meetings with team
- Proactively identify and suggest new processes to enhance Client Services
- Encourage feedback from customers to further strengthen Carousell’s products and services
- At least 5 years proven experience in direct client relationships in online performance media (affiliate, emailing, search etc.)
- Demonstrated track record of success in offering outstanding customer service and innovation leading to revenue growth and customer retention.
- Ability to assess and resolve advertiser/agency issues encountered in the role and up-sell new products.
- Strong analytical and Excel skills. Must be proficient in formulas, vlookups and modeling.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of site tagging, ad serving and ad ops would be an advantage.