Omise is looking for a Compliance Officer to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for ensuring our operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and rules that aligns with Financial Services Authority (FSA). You will be expected to provide hands-on guidance to various business units, in particular the compliance.
(Please see Japanese version below)
- Planning and implementation to deal with fund settlement law
- Building an internal risk management flow
- Prevention and countermeasures for security incidents
- Response planning and execution conducted at the occurrence of security incidents
- Research and verification of technologies / methods related to security measures, etc.
- Building an internal security education program
- Enjoy the everyday changing environment and be able to commit to goals
Qualification and experience
- Legal business experience at a financial institution, or compliance work experience
- At least 10 years of practical experience. Welcome experience from the securities industry.
- Work experience with ministries and agencies
- Proficient in Japanese language (native level) and English (business level)