Founded in 2002, GoQuo Sdn. Bhd. is one of the travel technology pioneer in providing ancillary solutions to major airlines and online travel agents in Asia. Our clients include Malindo Air, Nok Air and more and we are expanding our client base to other regions. GoQuo strives to become a world class travel technology provider.
We are looking for a Full stack Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Design of the overall architecture of the web application
• Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
• Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Jade, EJS, Jinja, etc.
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessor such as Stylus, Less, Sass etc.
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
• Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Familiarity with development aiding tools such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, Gulp, npm, pip etc.