As a senior data analyst, you will be part of a small and fun team which will be working to support all business functions (Credit, Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Business Development) in Funding Societies. In short, the function of a data analyst is to understand the needs of the business and use data to derive a solution that you will then present, implement, and track. In addition to having a knack for problem-solving, being willing to learn, understand, and hear the needs of our people are absolutely crucial to this role. You must also be able to give constructive feedback that builds up the team.
As long as you are adding value to the business, you are your own boss. You’ll get loads of support from your friendly, talented and motivated colleagues but there is no micromanagement. The way we work doesn’t suit everyone. But if you are humble, love autonomy and enjoy life changing professional challenges, we could be perfect for each other.
What we look for:
- Data collection, processing, visualization and analysis
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis and presentations.
- Code up live dashboards for real time visibility of business performance
- Find innovative and creative ways to obtain new data
- Develop models for predictive studies
- Coach, mentor and develop our team
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to different audiences, creating visual displays of quantitative information.
- Strong enthusiasm for new experiences and to learn new skills. We are hiring in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia so please specify the country that you are applying for.
- Outstanding SQL skills, with at least 3 years’ experience gained within a commercial environment, ideally using PostgreSQL. Or relevant management consulting experience and keen to learn about Data Analytics and Data Science.
- Experience of working with Python and R in a collaborative manner
- Enjoy translating analysis results into actionable business recommendations
- Someone who loves working with numbers, problem-solving and teaching others
- Confident and clear at communicating complex ideas and information and collaborating across teams
- Have a deep interest and aptitude in data analytics and current trends in the field of data analytics and behavioural science