Your Role and Responsibilities
You’ll be joining an established project team of designers and developers. Reporting directly to the product manager, you’ll be working alongside our tech leads to translate requirements to something a user will use. The best candidates must have a sense of personal pride in their work.
To succeed you’ll need an analytical way of thinking along with excellent communication skills to explain concepts to all stakeholders. As part of a nimble team, you will be expected to contribute to decisions that will affect the final product.
Your main tasks will include detailed requirements analysis, analysing where it will impact the product and performing basic acceptance testing.
• Perform requirements gathering and analysis
• Writing detailed documentation on business logic
• Own the system processes. Design, document and maintain the process
• Work together with the tech lead to ensure implementation of requirements
• Ensure high quality of features by writing user acceptance cases
• Collaborate with product manager to ensure constant improvement of the product, by making recommendations, solving common issues and reporting feature usage
What You’ll Need
• Min. 2-years in business analysis or related fields. Or min. 5-years as a tech lead, looking to move into a non-tech role
• Commitment to maintaining a high-quality product
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking
• Excellent documentation skills, with experience writing technical documentation
• English communication skills, team-oriented, and a desire to keep up-to-date with latest tech developments
Would be Great but Not Essential
• Project management skills
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Experience managing any project management tool such as Jira