Founded in 2002, GoQuo Sdn. Bhd. is one of the travel technology pioneer in providing ancillary solutions to major airlines and online travel agents in Asia. Our clients include Malindo Air, Nok Air and more and we are expanding our client base to other regions. GoQuo strives to become a world class travel technology provider.
The cloud architect is responsible for architecting and designing solutions for SAAS on public Cloud platform for a variety of internal and external product use by our clients. This role will also include client facing meetings in which solutions are discussed and will also include the initial setup and deployment of new solutions to client and/or the training of specific setup patterns to other members of the operational team whom will oversee production application and infrastructure support.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Focus on adding hands-on technical expertise, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
• Offer commercial insight to ensure client satisfaction as well as representing the commercial interests.
• Act as the SME on Public & Private Cloud and related technologies for the project delivery team. Strong experience in a multi-disciplined team is critical as is ability to clearly communicate complex technology solutions.
• Production of high level and low level design documents and other technical project related artefacts.
• Qualification of new opportunities providing relevant technical input into the process.
• 3+ years of professional experience in architecting large scale distributed systems
• Certified in AWS Big Data - specialty
• Hands-on experience in Big Data, Machine learning, Relational database etc.
• Understanding of elasticity and scalability concepts
• Understanding of network technologies as they relate to cloud providers
• A good understanding of all security features and tools that cloud provides and how they relate to traditional services