Who you would be
You would be the Marketing Intern and drive the following imperatives:
- Assist in developing and implementing of offline marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research, survey and internet research for the company.
- Establish internal standards for managing marketing processes.
- Drive improvement project of your choice. Everyone has great ideas, we want to hear yours!
- Any other adhoc marketing initiative.
What we offer
We are offering growth and learning opportunities as an intern in a visionary start-up
- Reasonable internship stipend of at least 3-months or longer.
- Flexible and dynamic start-up culture.
- Empowerment and autonomy. Managed by output, not input.
- Opportunity to learn about and contribute to other parts of business. No working silos.
- Coaching and feedback. We are a caring meritocracy and are looking to learn from you too.
What we look for
Regardless of educational background and experience, we are looking for the best, passionate talent to make a positive impact in Southeast Asia
- Undergrad majoring in business or economics or marketing.
- Advertising / marketing experience or strong desire to learn.
- Proficient and relaxed in both written and verbal English.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
- Likeable personality – balanced professional attitude while having lots of fun.