We have a number of core values that we use to guide how we work together, and how we grow as a company. These values are recurring themes that guide us as we develop as a company and which strengthen us during those times when we tackle our big challenges:
- Iterate and excel – We strive to develop solutions to problems even at the risk of getting it wrong. We make mistakes, but that's ok. Our drive to innovate is a strength point at Funding Societies, but it also leads to some real challenges and even outright problems. We need to know and understand this about ourselves; celebrate it and at times compensate for it. This because we are honest to ourselves and clear about iterating to the most optimal solution.
- Hire Exceptional People (and empower them to do their job) – It is a privilege to work with great people. It makes us better when we are inspired or challenged by great colleagues. On the other hand, working with someone who doesn't carry their weight drags everyone down. Thus, we keep our standards high and strive forward!
- Dive in and get the ball rolling - If you see something that is not right, roll up your sleeves and pitch in to find a solution. We will be right alongside in no time.
Skills and Requirements
- Perform full credit analysis for making loan decisions to companies/businesses in Singapore.
- Actively engage on a daily basis with the sales team on matters relating to credit risk of prospective borrowers.
- Analyze both financial and qualitative information in order to undertake risk assessment analysis, and recommend repayment plans and loan structure.
- Conduct field visits to prospective borrowers’ worksites/offices as and when required.
- Write up Credit Memos.
Pre-requisites and Competencies
- Degree / Diploma in Finance / Banking / Accountancy or equivalent.
- Preferably Singaporean with at least 2 - 3 years’ working experience in credit evaluation for SME lending.
- Strong analytical, organization and planning skills.
- Strong in writing reports.
- Meticulous with an eye for details.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Positive work attitude and team player.
- Must be able to work independently.