About the Role
Sales support team is responsible for nurturing the early stage of the client relationship. This involves pre-screening potential clients and overseeing a portfolio of accounts, ensuring all necessary data is in place to make a lending decision.
You will be the first point of contact for the majority of our clients and you will need to be a confident and strong communicator. This is a role that will put you in a good position to transit into joining the Accounts Management Team or Business Development Team in the future.
- Provide administrative support to the department.
- Ensure all data elements are captured accurately and on a timely basis.
- Conduct outbound calls to pre-screen potential clients to ensure that they qualify as borrowers.
- Follow up with borrowers in a timely manner.
- Proactively delivering on our customer contact strategy to drive conversion, engagement and client satisfaction.
li>Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Dept Head.
Qualities we look for
- Strong emotional intelligence and genuine desire to understand borrowers’ needs.
- Motivated, hardworking and humbled personality.
- Self-driven and able to work independently under tight schedules.
- Ability to have a basic understanding of financial products.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Minimum educational requirement: GCE ‘O’ Levels.
- Singaporean/ Singapore PR