About the Role
Do you love building relationships, meeting new people regularly, and closing deals? As an Account Manager, you get to do exactly that. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts, building relationships with potential and existing borrowers and networking to bring in more borrowers. This person will play a pivotal role in bringing in business and ensuring the continued vitality of Funding Societies.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Generate leads for SME lending.
- Educate SMEs on peer-to-peer lending and our company.
- Follow-up with inquiries and qualify leads for SME lending.
- Retain and expand relationships with Corporates and SMEs to meet their financing needs.
- Perform mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support.
li>Identify new product and service offerings, which may create unique, innovative, and high-value customer solutions.
- Contribute to the development, of marketing and promotion materials and selling of the services provided to optimize business opportunities and revenue generation through phone calls, emails, site visits.
- We also welcome part-time applications and offer flexible working arrangements
Qualities we look for
- 3 – 5 years of experience in SME financing and / or B2B sales.
- Love for people and experience in developing relationships.
- Very strong emotional intelligence and genuine desire to understand borrowers’ needs.
- Resourceful problem-solver.
- Excellent communication skills (English and Mandarin)
- Integrity - ability to meet the needs of customers in a fair and ethical manner.
- Strong ability to understand business/finance concepts
- Humility to learn from others - whether those your junior or senior.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Competitive go-getter.
- Belief in the mission - to revolutionize lending in Southeast Asia.
- Proven sales network with SME business owners.
- Excellent communication skills; Both written and verbal
- Able to adapt to a rapidly evolving and fast-paced working environment.
- Great interpersonal and relationship building skills, with proven ability to optimize both internal and external contacts.
- Proactive, assertive and able to take ownership of the target with the ability to plan for its achievement.
- Good self/time management skills.