Roles and responsibilities
- Source leads for Modalku’s supply chain financing and other related solutions.
- Educate Corporates and SMEs on peer-to- peer lending and Modalku.
- Follow-up with inquiries and qualify leads.
- Retain and expand relationships with Corporates and SMEs to meet their financing needs.
- Perform mock calls with new hires post-training to determine readiness for moving into support.
li>Identify new product and service offerings, which may create unique, innovative, and high-value customer solutions.
- Contribute to the development, of marketing strategies and materials and selling of the services provided to optimise business opportunities and revenue generation.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Supply Chain Finance and/or Receivables / Invoice Financing/Distributor Financing.
- Proven sales network with local Corporates or Middle-Market Companies.
- Excellent communication skills; Both written and verbal.
- Able to adapt to a rapidly evolving and fast-paced working environment.
- Great interpersonal and relationship building skills, with proven ability to optimise both internal and external contacts.
- Proactive, assertive and able to take ownership of the target with the ability to plan for its achievement.
- Good self/time management skills