Skills and Requirements
- 2-5 years of experience in iOS development, using Swift/Objective-C, Java, C/C++, Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad Apple SDK.
- Loves storyboarding even with all the pains of SVN it brings.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
Why it would be awesome to work with us
- We have some of the best engineers in SEA. (test us in your interview!)
- We care about output not the number of hours worked.
- We love what we do, we know that you will too.
- We like to have fun in equal proportions.
What are the hard problems that your company is trying to solve?
- Building tech that fuels economies in SEA.
- Building scalable lending and loan processing systems.
- Building data-driven algorithmic credit scoring.
- We can’t talk about everything here, apply to know more!