At LenddoEFL, our vision is to provide life-changing financial products to more than one billion underserved individuals around the world. We believe that financial inclusion isn't simply about access to financial products, but about access to fast, affordable, and convenient financial products. And we believe in empowering people to use their their digital profiles and personality traits to increase their financial options.
We offer leading alternative credit scoring, identity verification and insights products to financial institutions in more than 20 emerging markets. To date, LenddoEFL has allowed more than 50 financial institutions to run over 6 million assessments for people with limited information, allowing them to disburse over $2 billion USD in credit. We are already changing the world, but we are just getting started. Will you join us for our next chapter of growth?
About the Role:
As a member of LenddoEFL's growing account management and credit team, your primary goal is to expand LenddoEFL’s presence in selective markets and support the sales team in delivering outperforming results for clients and maintaining excellent relationships in order to increase revenues. You will be required to project manage client deployments, analyze results, prepare presentations and to be the interface with LenddoEFL's clients’ personnel and internal teams. You will be invited to create an innovative sales strategy, from conception to implementation, using all available internal resources and promoting world best practices.
- Evaluate LenddoEFL´s outcomes and present to partners; analyze and resolve problems together with the partner.
- Advise partners on risk, product, commercial and lending processes in order to help them get the most from LenddoEFL solutions.
- Internally serve as the voice of the customer and work across the company to improve our products and services.
- Partner across the LenddoEFL Global team to ensure successful implementation of LenddoEFL tools.
- Responsible for helping the partner achieve their LenddoEFL-partnership business goals.
- Identifying opportunities of up-selling and cross-selling.
- 3-5 internal /external implementation consulting experience
- A demonstrable history of overachieving targets, preferably in a Fintech web/mobile based technology business.
- Proven experience in presenting to senior level client stakeholders
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability work with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to work to tight timelines and budgets.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to do regional travel up to 50% of time
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Experience in interfacing with UX/UI design is a distinct advantage