Love buying and selling on Carousell? Then meet the team that handcrafts various parts of the mobile applications, website and backend systems in order to deliver the best user experience. Here at Carousell, our engineering team works on a myriad of problem domains. You get to work on building the simplest buying and selling experience on our mobile applications, dive deep into our database systems that powers the business, or even work on tools to empower the rest of the teams in Carousell. Every month, we organize an engineering day with different topics, ranging from product hackdays to a Swift workshop by the engineering team members to keep our minds sharp.
Ensuring that the user experience stays simple is complicated - and we take pride in our work to keep things that way.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly interested in software test
- Be a self-starter as well as have strong abilities to work in a team environment, self-learning and good communication ability
- Detail-oriented and have a high level of quality standard
- Programming/scripting experience
What you'll do...
- Perform testing of Web & Mobile (iOS & Android) platforms
- Help to write test cases , report issues and test reports
- Provide product recommendations and suggestions
- B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science
- Programming experiences with Python/Java
- Good English communication skill
- NT$200 - 250 /per hour
- Working hours: at least two days a week