Love buying and selling on Carousell? Then meet the team that handcrafts various parts of the mobile applications, website and backend systems in order to deliver the best user experience. Here at Carousell, our engineering team works on a myriad of problem domains. You get to work on building the simplest buying and selling experience on our mobile applications, dive deep into our database systems that powers the business, or even work on tools to empower the rest of the teams in Carousell.
Ensuring that the user experience stays simple is complicated - and we take pride in our work to keep things that way.
This opening is for general applications, and not tied to any particular openings. If you are keen on joining Carousell and don’t see a suitable opening for you, please submit your applications here and we will review your applications before an opening is made public.
- As a Software Engineer working on frontend (mobile/web) or backend services, you will work with our product delivery teams to ship features that delight our users or internal platform teams on improving developer productivity and application performance. Software Engineers working on our infrastructure and systems will participate in on-call rotations and work on infrastructural improvements.
- As an Engineering Manager, you will lead team(s) in ensuring that the quality and team delivery is on track, and also guide and mentor engineers to help them grow beyond their potential.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent degrees/experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in relevant field of the role.
- Passionate about technology and the Carousell mission.