Xendit provides payments infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other startups grow exponentially. We serve these services through world-class APIs and dashboard UI that simplifies payments.
As Xendit continues to grow rapidly, Product software engineers will be working on designing and creating product that meets our customers' high expectations. As a Product software engineer, you will work with our team to build a product that will be used thousands of times a day reliably by our customers. Prepare yourself to build a meaningful product that will change the way our customers do payments!
We're looking for people that have a strong interest in continuously improving how they build great products. You have to be comfortable with being compared to Silicon Valley standards with exquisite attention to detail on a modern technology stack. This will push you beyond your comfort zone which means you'll learn a tonne and build some of the best products Southeast Asia has seen.
- Develop our dashboard and API products
- Build products upon our bank infrastructure system
- Occasionally meet with our customers to gather feedback and requirements
You are expected to be able to work with:
- Microservice architecture
- Node.js programming language
What we care about
- You’re smart: Bachelor's degree from a top university; fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Attention to detail: Please address your email to “the lucky person opening this email” and tell us a good time to send you a Backend Skills Test (must be returned within 24 hours) for your application to be considered.
- Think from customer point of view: We build products with our customers in mind, to make sure the product we built is what they need. No shortcuts - we care how our product is designed, make sure it is scalable, and the best in the market. All of this to make sure we grow together with our customers!
- Willingness to learn: We love learning together, so if learning new things is your passion, Xendit is the right place for you! Fresh graduate and Experienced engineers are welcomed, as long as you have thirst in knowledge!
- Ownership mentality: You think like a founder. You push forward independently in an ambiguous environment. You understand the big picture, own mistakes and think about what our customer wants, not what's easiest for you.
- Honey badger attitude: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…on time, on budget.
- You’re like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don’t take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions.
About our team
- YCombinator Batch S15: YC is the best incubator in the world, producing Airbnb and Dropbox; 120 companies out of 6,000 applications get in
- Funded by investors behind Facebook, Slack Kaokao, Path, Twitch, GrabTaxi, Tokopedia