Mapan is a technology-based company that aims to empower Indonesia’s lower income communities with better access to valuable products and services. Here in Mapan, we have been helping more than 1,000,000 people achieve their dreams on becoming economically self-sufficient by using technology and innovation.
By merging with Go-Pay, not only are we able to reach more low-income communities, but we could also provide them with jobs that would help them reach financial stability.
Go-Pay started as the e-money wallet for Gojek, Indonesia’s first and leading ride-sharing application for motorcycles, cars, and other on-demand services. It is now the leading e-money wallet in Indonesia with 6 million+ active users and aggressively growing to serve all 250 million+ Indonesians.
We want to create even greater impact in financial services with Go-Pay and that’s why we need you. We currently looking for Head of GO-PAY Care Growth & Strategy. Are you up for new challenge?
– Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, transparent and clear communication (written and verbal) to the team on company strategy
– Treat customers (customers, drivers, merchants, service providers) data with the utmost confidentiality and keep the same standard for the entire call center team
– Act as a link between the team and Product/Tech department to identify and analyze roots of problems & potential problems, and develop long-term permanent solutions using all data provided (not just a quick-fix). Ensure that customers’ questions and problems are resolved properly and quickly
Keep self and the team accountable to:
– Strive to provide all customers with an outstanding customer experience (being defined as providing accurate solution in the shortest time possible while maintaining excellent customer-obsessed attitude)
– Meet weekly call center performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity and key performance metrics, not limited to: solved ticket ratio, Full Resolution Time, First Reply Time, Average Handling Time, Service Level, Critical Error Accuracy, CSAT
– Monitor and evaluate agents’ monthly performance, including call/email/in-app-help and after-work monitoring (using call recording and quality assurance applications), review productivity and attendance reports, and coach staff members to improve performance
– Monitor capacity planning to be as efficient as possible, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
– Conduct formal agent performance reviews, including annual goal-setting/performance development plan and final year-end performance review.
– Instill a data-driven culture to identify habits and profile of customers, to plan for improvements of the processes & tools, and create strategies. Do pilots to test hypothesis on solutions.
– Ensure career development and retention by managing a range of non-phone activities for agents, including workshops, call center cross-training, incentive programs, eLearning courses, knowledge reinforcement and brainstorming sessions.
– Build, establish and maintain open lines of communication with agents, peers, trainers, managers, QA specialists, Tech, Product, Marketing and other departments of the company to facilitate problem solving
– Stay informed of all new and upcoming products and services to do continuous planning for growth (including international expansion), and ensure that agents are properly trained to handle questions about any of them
– Build standardization for documentation process and ensure all data are accurate
– Develop and execute the appropriate and robust policies and operational practices to deliver an effective and excellent customer support
– Constantly monitor customer feedback and impact of new and existing initiatives on services and customer satisfaction. Utilise the feedback to review and improve services for the future
– Fluent in English
– Proven experience as call center manager or similar position with a track record of delivering high levels of performance, sustained customer satisfaction and consistently achieving business goals. Experience as a call center agent is a plus point
– Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
– Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
– Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and call center equipment/software programs
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
– Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
– Positive, patient, hard-worker, not a whiner, with a constant can-do attitude
– S1 degree in any major