Homage is looking for a Strategic Operations Associate strongly aligned with its mission to transform the way people access and get home care and improve their lives through personalized care. You will be responsible for the recruitment and engagement of our Care Professionals (nurses, caregivers and therapists) and drive Supply Strategy and Operations while overseeing the end-to-end care delivery process. This also involves identifying the opportunities and addressing the challenges of growing Homage in Jakarta, working with the Expansion Lead and Homage HQ to drive business metrics and execute the Homage strategy on the ground. You should be a strong operator capable of independently running operations with a bias to action in driving new initiatives.
In this role, you will also serve as the voice and ambassador of our business, operations, and customer relations in Jakarta. Ideally, you will also be able to build partnerships and relationships with public and private stakeholders, including government officials, agencies, as well as enterprise level partners from healthcare to financial institutions.
- Responsible for managing operations within Jakarta to ensure care fulfilment, with ownership on performance targets for the City
- Oversee Supply Operations and facilitate recruitment, on-boarding and engagement activities of Care Professionals
- Work closely with Homage team in HQ to plan, support and execute local strategy to scale up operations successfully in your City, including core functions such as Supply Operations, Care Network, Community and Marketing, PR, Product and Care Advisory (Sales)
- Proactively identify new business development opportunities within the market and build relationships with potential partners in the healthcare space
- This role reports directly to the Expansion Lead of Indonesia
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 2-3 years of professional experience, ideally in start-ups, operations, recruitment or community-engagement
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously
- Demonstrable track record in operations with ability to multi-task effectively and adapt quickly to a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- An undeniably positive attitude, extreme dedication, and ability to act as a role model to Homage and its values
- Jakarta origin or have at least spent 3 years living / working in Jakarta
- Understanding of the healthcare industry with a passion for caregiving is a major plus
In other words,
- You are highly-motivated and want to create huge impact in a fast-growing startup
- You are a go-getter who is able to work independently
- You enjoy making day-to-day operations efficient and love finding better ways to improve productivity and “keep the lights on”
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.