IT Supervisor (ID) at Funding Societies
- Managing day to day IT support .
- Will be managing IT-HR communication on budgeting, planning, purchasing, administration of IT requirements (laptops, peripherals, internet, office setup, and etc)
- Responsible for ISO 27001 standard documentation of IT Policy on device security, IT asset management, etc.
- Research and implement technologies within scope of work to improve stability, security, robustness of working environment in IT aspects.
- Track device data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on IT security and BAU activities
- Have background in IT Network and cloud LDAP setup
- Proven outstanding work experience as IT Supervisor
- Have exposure in managing IT operation team is a plus
- Hands-on experience on IT support and operation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Strong decision-making skill