Homage is looking for a Country Expansion Manager strongly aligned with its mission to transform the way people access and get home care and improve their lives through personalized care. You will manage, build and lead a dynamic team to own and deliver the end-to-end Homage Care Solution in across different cities in Indonesia, starting with Jakarta. You will be responsible for the recruitment and engagement of our Care Professionals (nurses, caregivers and therapists) and drive Supply Strategy and Operations in the region while overseeing the entire care delivery process. This also involves identifying the opportunities and addressing the challenges of growing Homage in new cities in Indonesia, working with Homage HQ to define the country’s roadmap and priorities. Together with your functional partners, you will set transparent objectives, and execute the Homage strategy on the ground. You should be a natural born leader, highly capable of influencing and driving decisions with an analytical approach. Your communication skills should be exceptional with proven ability to coach, support and inspire a team. In this role, you will be the primary voice and ambassador of our business, operations, and customer relations in the new cities. Externally, you are the face of Homage in Indonesia and will be responsible to build partnerships and relationships with public and private stakeholders, including government officials, agencies, as well as enterprise level partners from healthcare to financial institutions.
- Responsible for managing operations within the new country and city. This involves taking responsibility for performance targets aligned with HQ.
- Oversee Supply Operations and facilitate recruitment, on-boarding and engagement activities of Care Professionals
- Work closely with Homage team in HQ to plan, support and execute local strategy to scale up local operations successfully, including core functions such as Supply Operations, Care Network, Community and Marketing, PR, Product and Care Advisory (Sales)
- Be hands on with initial end-to-end care delivery, including qualifying Care Professional assignments, care reporting and care quality
- Proactively identify new business development opportunities within the market and build relationships with potential partners in the healthcare space
- Build the brand on the ground with all given levers of brand, communications, Care network partnerships etc. and grow both our mission and the business
- Be the primary advocate and expert for the new country within Homage
- Inform and support local strategy by meeting with government officials and local associations
- Steer the office by ensuring everyone knows the strategy, embodies the values of the company and has the right opportunities to develop and strive
- This role reports directly to the CEO
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- >6 years of professional experience (preferably at least 2 years in healthcare industry) of which >3 managing cross-functional teams
- Experience in market expansion in Indonesia is a bonus
- Understanding of the healthcare industry is a major plus
- Background in Entrepreneurship, Operations, Marketing / Business Development or Management Consulting
- Proven track record of having worked in a rapidly growing international organization
- Strong network to senior stakeholders in the few key major cities in Indonesia
- Experience in B2B, B2C and marketplace business models with strong operational experience
- Ability to lead through influence in a cross-functional international environment
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Very strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Be a natural born leader with a passion for people, be able to yield the team to get the very best out of them - hire, motivate, empower and retain the best talent available
- An undeniably positive attitude, extreme dedication, and ability to act as a role model to Homage and its values
- Self-motivated, proactive, hands on and able to work autonomously if required
- Have a passion for caregiving while leading with empathy is a major bonus
- Willing to travel and be temporarily relocated whenever we launch in a new city.
- Ability to work independently and remotely
In other words,
- You are highly-motivated and want to create huge impact in a fast-growing startup
- You are an enthusiastic team player with a proactive attitude
- You are a stickler for excellence and possess a keen eye for details
Homage is a care platform that combines qualified and trained caregivers, nurses, doctors and health care organisations and funders with technology, enabling care, wellness and recovery wherever you are. The work that we do and technology we build transforms lives every hour, every day. We’re looking for people who are talented, driven and motivated by our social mission.