Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 8 countries with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
We are looking for an Assistant Accounting Manager for our fast-growing Finance team. Join Us, if you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment while also having an eye for the nuances that make or break a brand!
This role will report into the Accounting Manager & it is a full-time role.
In this role the candidate will be required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines. Expected regular interaction is with HQ Team and other subsidiaries in South East Asia.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the finance; Order-to-Cash (O2C), highly complex transactional reconciliation, etc,
- Day to day accounting on Netsuite platform
- Ensuring adherence to internal guidelines towards O2C
- Providing operational support on month-end closing - audit schedules etc
- Generating periodical performance reporting to senior management; prepare all external reporting towards regulators and auditors;
- Managing Procure-to-Pay (P2P) for multiple entities using internal tools
- Reviewing and processing employee expense claims
- Chartered Accountant with 3-6 years of post-qualification
- Prior experience in IT-Software / Software Services preferred
- Experience in functional areas such as Accounts, Finance, Audit, O2C & P2P
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills