We are looking for full stack engineers to design and build the systems that power our core business of lending and loan processing. As a full stack engineer, you will build features end-to-end from algorithms that support complex loan products to the internal UIs that our operations teams use. Our team is growing, but still lean enough to not require excessive specialization – you will have the opportunity to take on a wide variety of tasks.
What you’ll do
• Design, implement, and maintain developer-friendly APIs and services
• Implement and maintain functional internal-facing UIs; pixel perfection is not necessary
• Contribute to code and architecture reviews to keep our code quality high
• Debug and resolve production issues; take part in blameless postmortems
• Plan and execute smooth migrations to new technology as a way of managing technical debt
• Build tools, automation, and internal portals that enable our business and operations teams
You may shine in this role if you
• Have a track record of shipping software in a distributed systems environment
• Are enthusiastic about solving business needs and having a tight feedback loop with internal users
• Are pragmatic about the need to release less-than-perfect software and continuously iterate on it
• Can identify and articulate trade-offs in software and data design
• Can communicate both technical and business requirements fluently
• Are excited about both learning new things and teaching others
While we are looking for fullstack developers, we also would like to get to know you if you are a specialised front-end or back-end developer.