Carousell is one of the world's largest and fastest growing mobile classifieds apps with a mission to inspire every person in the world to start selling and buying to make more possible for one another.
Since our launch in Aug 2012, we've expanded into 7 countries, 19 major cities with over 250 million listings. As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
If you want be a part of the Digital Marketing team, you need to be both analytical and creative. A logical and mathematical mind is required to process large volumes of data and draw insights from it - insights that will aid in making data-driven decisions. A creative mind that’s able to come up with engaging content that resonates with the audience is just as important as an analytical mind. If you think you possess both these minds and you wanna experience first-hand the chance to communicate to people the word of Carousell in creative and innovative ways, this is the job for you.
A role at Carousell is unlike any other. Our guys are quick on their feet, resourceful, adaptable and learn a heck of a lot in a short amount of time. If you're looking to make an impact and get your hands dirty with a myriad of opportunities, this is the adventure for you.
- Drive email and push marketing strategies and processes that aim to increase engagement, reduce churn and build loyalty across all markets
- Develop, lead, and execute both ad-hoc and automated campaigns that include weekly marketing and lifecycle programs
- Manage projects that require coordination across functions and take charge of setting up processes between regional and country teams
- Have a full grasp of the funnel and set KPIs on engagement and retention to continuously improve upon
- Be the centre of knowledge for all things CRM and responsible for engagement and retention metrics and regular reporting of stats
- Implement CRM tools and tech, and be responsible for the education of local and functional teams
- Minimum 3-4 years prior experience in e-commerce or related fields
- Self-driven with a passion for customer relationship management and marketing
- Exceptional analytical skills and comfortable with a lot of data and drawing insights to make informed decisions
- Good organisation with strong project management skills to work with multiple teams across different countries
- Strong team player who is collaborative and also able to carry out tasks independently while delivering timely results
- Meticulously study performance and user behaviour, and fine-tune strategies and campaigns to increase engagement
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels and teams
- Power user of Excel (Pivot Table, Macro, Filter, Formulas)
- Nimble in high-pressure situations and comfortable with ambiguity
- Good grasp of the marketing tech stack for mobile and desktop
- Experience with Oracle Responsys or other CRM solutions is preferred
- HTML knowledge is preferred