The Collection Strategy Manager will report to Head of Collection .
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish and maintain effective performance tracking to ensure that strategies are performing as expected and provide recommendations of changes.
- Perform Champion Challenger to drive effectiveness and efficiencies of the collection strategy.
- Proactively identify business risk and proposed for long / short term solutions to remediate the underlying issue.
- Make recommendations relative to capacity plans to attain portfolio performance.
- Collaborate with other team to develop and oversee process accurate.
- Creating commission/incentive scheme, by comparing to Business Department, 3rd party vendor, etc.
- Identify the needs of education/training for all Collection Team.
- Establish comperhensive development program to create future manpower needs in Collection Department.
Qualifications / Requirements
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in Collections Operation or Collections Strategy/Reporting.
- Understand end to end process collection & recovery
- Be creative & have high initiative in making strategy or improvement process
- Strong leadership and communication skills, in-depth and detailed knowledge on a wide range of financial products and processes
- Solutions oriented, with the ability to solve problems independently
- Advanced Excel skills, including formulas and pivots, is essential
- Knowledge of banking and financial sector or fintech in Indonesia a strong advantage
- Work well under pressure and tight deadline
- Good analytical thinking is a must
- Excellent communication skills; Both written and verbal