Collection Officer (MY) at Funding Societies
Kuala Lumpur, MY
- Mail correspondence to borrower for payment accordance with payment due dates.
- Making outbound collection calls for delinquent/default accounts.
- Provide timely follow-up on the debt repayment.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and escalate to management.
- Collaborate with sales team to recover payment.
- Update account status records and collection efforts in the systems.
- To handle collection repayment generic mailbox.
- Verifies issuance note facilities agreement and documents for loan disbursement.
- Identify opportunities for improvement to processes, procedures or tools.
- Minimum Degree qualification
- Preferably 2-3 years experience in credit management and debt collection industry. Experience in handling SME portfolio, excellent negotiation skills, and ability to bring in full settlements would be added advantage.
- Independent with persuasive interpersonal skills and results-driven
- Target oriented and ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Good communications and written skills in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to speak in Dialects would be added advantage.
- Familiar with Excel and accounting analysis