In our bid to create an amazing and growing team that continues to disrupt the space of real estate with technology, our team is looking to make a very crucial hire. This person will be involved in the expansion and development of 99.co, as the team continues to find more people who will be a part of our journey in taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology.
We are looking for a People Ops Intern who is excited to uncover hidden gems in the piles of CV and candidates that walk through our door. You will also be the lynch-pin for the awesome work culture and environment for our diverse team of people, helping to create a ‘home’ for everyone here.
What you'll do:
- Assist in the whole suite of the talent acquisition process, from sourcing of candidates (through job posting, scouting), managing applications/correspondences, scheduling interviews, and candidate screening and tracking.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding and offboarding process for our new hire and alumni so that people can reach their maximum productivity at work
- Ensure employee engagement is high at all times and assist in developing employee benefits scheme
- Be part of the Internal Happiness Team to own event operations (e.g. Quarterly Fun Day, Townhall, Team bonding activities ) that helps bring all of us together to bond
- Make sure our space and facilities are in tip-top conditions so that our team can focus on their work and be productive
- Liaise with facility maintenance vendors for servicing and help process the payment with Finance.
- Be the owner of the pantry and order great tasting and healthy snacks to reward our team
- Bring energy and fun to the space!
What you are/have/will be:
- Excited to learn about general Human Resource matters, especially about talent acquisition and development
- Thrives as a ‘go-to’ person for People Ops and office matters
- Energised by building relationships with people and supporting them to excel
- Passionate to create an inclusive, high performance and fun work culture
- Confident and excellent communication skills to talk to people from all walks of life
- Smart, hardworking, and a goal-getter that is not afraid to get stuff done
- Flexible and able to think on his/her feet
- An eye for accuracy and detail-oriented