99.co is looking for an Infra & DevOps Engineer to join our diverse team of people who are passionate about taking the real estate industry properly into the age of technology through innovation and a desire to solve its multitude of challenges.
This will involve a healthy mix of system and software engineering skills to ensure 99.co is performant and available as it scales to the greater region of South Asia and beyond.
What you'll do:
- Ensuring the systems and services are always available, fast, low-cost, secure, and built with precision and scale to accommodate unprecedented demand.
- Improving the implementation of DevOps practice (automation and Continuous Integration - Continuous Delivery) in engineering teams.
- Learning about and gathering new technologies and related tools to be introduced to the company in order to grow the agile development environment.
- Collaborating with developers to make sure the environments meet requirements and conform to best practices.
- Solving problems which are related to mission-critical services, document incident reports and solution, and plan for problem recurrence prevention.
What you are/have/will be:
- Experienced in managing infrastructure in cloud infrastructure service
- Good in scripting to automate development, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Has a deep understanding in an operating system, computer network, computer security, and distributed system
- Passion for solving hard problems and building highly scalable systems
- Possess at least Diploma in Software Engineering
- Familiar to have a conversation and write in English
Skill you must have:
- Linux/ Ubuntu
- AWS/ GCP
What is it like working at 99.co?
99.co is the #1 online property transaction platform in Southeast Asia and is funded by East Ventures, Sequoia, Eduardo Saverin and other top tier investors. Co-founder and CEO Darius is a serial entrepreneur who previously founded and sold tenCube to McAfee and is angel investor in over 20 companies.
At 99.co, we dream deep. We believe in taking the red pill and working on things that have a sustainable and deep impact. We work to change real world industries rather than sit in ivory towers of software. We work hard as a team because in the end, that’s the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.
By joining us, you’ll be working with a world-class team who are passionate about what they do - and we expect no less from you. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new things and improving existing ones. If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to details and take great pride in your work.
We are expanding!
In our bid to create an awesome and growing team that continues to disrupt the space of real estate with technology, we are always looking for thinkers and doers driven not by what would be easy, but by what would be amazing to be a part of our journey. In such a fast moving organization, you’ll find opportunities rather than boundaries in every single role.
Learn more about us and other career opportunities at https://www.99.co/team/jobs/
We apologise in advance - we may only be able to get back to shortlisted candidates; but we really, really appreciate every application, we think that is the greatest flattery we could ask for. Thank you!